Apply for the Great Social Enterprise Pitch 2019
Apply now through July 15, 2019. The Great Social Enterprise Pitch is a business plan competition for Central PA entrepreneurs with business ideas or start-ups that use a positive social and environmental impact model. The 2019 Great Social Enterprise Pitch takes place September 13th and is a night to remember — 5 Finalists, 5 Judges, 5 Minutes. Fill out the application now to compete for an exciting prize package including cash, pro-bono services, and the chance to be Lancaster’s newest innovative business idea!
Entry and Application
- There is no entry fee for any part of The Pitch
- Applicants can be individuals or teams
- Applicants can submit more than one entry, however only one entry per team will be selected for advancement to The Pitch
- Due dates, acceptance dates and class dates are in The 2019 Pitch tab and will be emailed to you upon submission
- By submitting this application, you agree to attend at least 90% of the training sessions if you are selected as a participant.
- Enterprises can be proposed start-up or existing enterprises wishing to scale or increase social/environmental impact
- Entries must be the original work of the entrant.
- Entries are subject to the following funding requirements:
- By submitting a business idea, you represent and warrant that you have all right, title and/or interest in the business idea submitted and the information you present is accurate and complete.
- By submitting to the Pitch you are not and will not be violating any contract or third party rights including any patent, copyright, trade secret, proprietary or confidential information, trademark, publicity or privacy right.
Prize Payments will be distributed as follows:
- Equal shares of any prize money won will be paid to each individual on a winning team
- The individual recipients of prize money will be responsible for the tax implications of their winnings
- Teams may forfeit their individual shares of prize money in favor of granting the full amount of the prize money to a registered business entity and all members of the team have agreed in writing to forfeit their individual portions of the prize money in favor of granting the full amount of the prize money to the registered business entity.
- Entrant acknowledges that any award made to winner or a finalist is a one-time grant and ASSETS has made no promises, representations or warranties regarding any further funding.
ASSETS makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning The Pitch, express or implied. In no event shall ASSETS, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Pitch Judges and Mentors, and Affiliates be liable for any advice, information or decisions made for or on behalf of The Pitch or for incidental or consequential damages of any kind, including economic damages or injury to property and lost profits, regardless of whether ASSETS shall be advised, shall have other reason to know or in fact shall know the possibility of the foregoing.