After 4 months of intense business plan development and 3 weeks of crowdfunding, the five finalists have finally been selected. Congratulations to these social enterprises!
1. BootCamp900 – A Fitness and Wellness center focused on improving the health of low income communities while providing high quality employment opportunities.
2. 5 Loaves Food Company – Supplying healthy, local food for early childcare facilities.
3. Melanin Essentials – Ethically-produced personal care and beauty products for women of color.
4. Sophie Stargazer Boutique – Ethically-made fashion and gifts for the stylish woman.
5. WIN Workplace Solutions – Workplace solutions for breastfeeding mothers.
Please join us at the Ware Center Friday September 30, 2016 to watch the final Live Pitch during which the ultimate winner of the 2016 Great Social Enterprise Pitch will be chosen![ssba]