After 4 months of intense business plan development and 2 weeks of crowdfunding, the five finalists have finally been selected. Congratulations to these social enterprises!
1. Bridge – Connecting communities through shared experiences.
2. Green Matters Natural Dye Company – Bringing pollution-free color to the textile industry.
3. Lancaster Fellow Foodies – Making healthy dinners easy while creating meaningful jobs and advancing eco-friendly farming.
4. Language Beyond Borders – Building communication. Bridging cultures. Creating jobs.
5. Meraki Mocha – Empowering people with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a farm-to-table café.
Please join us at the Ware Center Friday, October 6, 2017 to watch the final Live Pitch during which the ultimate winner of the 2017 Great Social Enterprise Pitch will be chosen!
Doors open at 5 pm for the “Business for Good” Expo, and the Pitches will begin at 7 pm, followed by a presentation from Tyler Gage, Cofounder of RUNA Tea.